Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Current status in Computas AS

This is my first post, and I plan to blog about issues concerning my work on software development here at the norwegian Oslo based consultant company Computas. I don't believe this first post will be of any interest therefore I keep it short.

I have been working here for soon 5 months, started in March after I finished my master thesis in Bergen, where I also grew up. Currently I am working on a framework called Frame Solutions where I participate in designing and implementing the REST API on the Java platform (there is also a .NET version).

Today I have been doing a lot of manual GUI testing in our Javascript web application. I have also started looking at how we should implement pagination in our API and there I found some best practices online. Vinay Sahni on pagination in REST and restapitutorial.com - "Restful Best Practices" has been my inspiration and I look forward to implement it after we have done a final discussion on how the API should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment